Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

January 8, 2009

Playing with our New Bath Toys











One gift of many from Grandma Rosie was a new bath toy. Olivia usually plays with cups and some of my makeup brushes in the tub and often try to look for bath toys but never seem to find any. Rosanne found this tub with suction cups and it has Elmo and Dorothy (his goldfish) with it. Elmo gets spots and then you can wash them off... Olivia will take her wash cloth and wash him... it is really cute to watch! I've tried a couple of baths with out her seat and she cries.... not sure if it is a comfort thing or what. We'll keep trying here and there to see if it gets better!

1 comment:

Erica :o) said...

Ok...where did you find the bath ring? I've looked everywhere and the only one that I've found hooks onto the side of the tub. Let me know if you get a chance!

Erica:)