Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

December 22, 2010

Aaron's Family Christmas

Saturday was Aaron's family Christmas.... it is late and takes forever to upload pics... but here are the kids... Everett (pictured with Aunt Heather) wore a "big boy" outfit and Olivia wore her new dress, tights and custom bow! I got it from Crazy 8.com...super cute clothes at great prices! The kids did great with presents and are stocked on clothes for the winter months! I am always so grateful for family... during the holidays is always a reminder of the family we've lost.... and I need to appreciate them all year round!

Thanks to everyone! Friday night we have my dad's family, Saturday morning we open our presents and that night we go to my mom and dad's house. It's going to be a busy weekend!


No comments: