Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

March 29, 2007

Baby Gus' Wardrobe

Baby Gus already has quite the wardrobe! Onzies, sleepers, gowns and coats. I also have a huge rubbermaid tote filled with blankets. Family and friends have been so awesome and supportive. During this last week I have really found out who my real friends are. The calls, emails and cards are so overwhelming - I am just so grateful that I have true friends that are truly happy for Aaron and I.

I am currently working on a baby blanket. I am 7 rows into it and it takes forever to knit this blanket. I am used to working with 20 and now I have 150. If you are a knitter you know what I am talking about. I can't wait to see it done.

I found baby bedding on Burlington Coat Factories website. It is $160. and that is the cheepest I found it online. Hopefully it will still be available when I am ready for it. Aaron's cousin has offered to give us her baby mattress. I know they take good care of their stuff and I know those are expensive. She said it was a posturpedic (Spelling?) and for free I can't beat it!!




No comments: