Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

March 26, 2007

What a wonderful weekend...

Well the weekend went wonderful!! Friday when I got home from work, Aaron had bratwursts on the Forman, rice on the stove and the house was SPOTLESS!! I was soo shocked. He said he wanted me to be able to take a nap and enjoy the weekend! It was awesome. Lunch was good and then we tried to take naps. Aaron was successful and it took me a while. But needless to say I took a 4 hour nap!!! Saturday we tried to sleep in and that never happens. Saturday we were supposed to go to Robins for a BBQ and since we had all our stuff already and Robin ended up getting sick we had it at our house instead.
We had marinated chicken breasts, steak, baked potatos, taco salad, and ice cream sandwich dessert. It was all delicous!! After we ate and t hen chit chatted awhile we took part in a family fun filled game of MONOPOLY!! Chuck beat us all and it was soo much fun. When Robin reschedules her BBQ we'll have to take part in another game!!
Sunday Mom and I went to Findlay shopping. Through out the entire store of Kohls I found only one set of Nightgowns for Baby Gus. I thought for sure I'd buy out hte entire store. I think it is different when it is your child you are buying clothes for. I am staying away from character themed clothes and accessories, like Pooh, Mickey etc.
All in all it was a wonderful weekend. Aaron finished our trim and maybe he'll be installing some door jams here pretty soon. He stained and then spray finished the trim and it is shiney and look super expensive. Tuss' wood working shop!! ha ah!!
Until next time... xoxox!!

No comments: