Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve @ Nana & Papa's!



















































































































We had such a great time at my mom and dad's on Christmas Eve. Olivia was so good, wore one of her Christmas dresses and played with all the wonderful things she got! Nana and Papa got her an Elmo phone, baby and stroller, Shrek trilogoy, Horton Hears a Who DVDs, ornament, clothes, Tinker bell pjs... toothbrush, books, pop push toy, ABC Train w/ wagon and probably so much more I am forgetting. I got so many nice things too.... purse, lamp, Fall plates for my plate rack, HUGE wreath, Photo program for my pc, picture frames, ornaments... Aaron got a nice sweatshirt and 4 NEW tires for his 4-wheeler!!




























No comments: