Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

July 23, 2009

Flowers

These are the beautiful flowers that Aaron's work sent to the funeral home for his Grandpa Kania's funeral. Aaron said they took his breath away and really meant a lot to him. They sit in front of our fireplace here at home and Olivia calls them her "pretties". They really make the dining room smell wonderful. The funeral went well, everything was very well put together and with such a sad occassion it is nice to catch up with family and friends that you always too busy to see. His Grandpa looked good and Rosanne held up great, I saw her cry once and of course it broke my heart. Aaron is so emotional, and I know he looked up to his grandpa a lot... and I know that Aaron said he will miss him greatly. My parents sent a stepping stone to the home too, it is so nice to have family and friends come out and show their support during this difficult time. God Bless you all and we'll miss you Grandpa Kania!

1 comment:

Haley Elizabeth said...

Those flowers are beautiful!! I'm so sorry to hear about his grandpa :(