Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

September 17, 2009

22 Months Old

Today Olivia is 22 months old, where has time gone? I just can't believe that in 2 months she'll be 2 years old! I still can remember they day we brought her home, the time I first saw her, her first smile, cuddling with her on the couch... it just is so amazing to me how fast time has flew by. Friends and family always warn you but you just can't imagine until you one day wake up and have your little girl saying "Hi Mommy" and showing you what she wants for breakfast.
I've done terrible at writing in my journal that I started t he day we found out we were pregnant and need to start getting better, as this is the most important time for milestones. Happy 22 Months Olivia Rose, mommy loves you so much!!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Olivia is very lucky to have you as her Mommy. You do such a great job with her!