Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

September 23, 2009

Great Weekend

Friday we got our bathtub re-done and it looks great. Olivia did a great job at staying out of their way and napped in our spare bedroom in her pack-n-play. That night we ventured to the football game. Leipsic played Vanlue, first home game of the season. Olivia once again did a wonderful job, she stayed where I could see her, she ate snacks, clapped with the band and we even walked to the concession stand together where she got some chips and a pop for dad. Saturday was a great day! We woke up and headed to my parents to shower since our tub was not to be used for 24 hours, we showered there, ate lunch at Tony's Dairy Queen and got a few groceries at Wal-Mart... for once I only spent $150! I was very proud of myself. Afterwards we came home Olivia napped and I put away all the groceries. Once she woke up we packed our stuff up and headed to the buckeye park. They were having a fall festival that weekend and I really wanted to take Olivia. She rode a pony, swang and played on the hills. Brian, Jessica, Paige and Kendall arrived and the fun began. Once Paige got there the girls just stood and talked to eachother for like 15 minutes. Jessica and I stood and just laughed at them. We then took them over to the play area and we sat in the shade and the girls played for almost 2 hours! They would mimic eachother... Paige did something, Olivia had to do it too...and the other way as well. Kendall ate and napped with mommy and is as cute as ever...she had a buckeye's outfit on. I love having the girls together and love having great mom to mom talks with Jess!

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Kelly: I think that Olivia looks soooo much like you and I even see your mom. Enjoy them...time goes sooo fast....Levi turned 16 yesterday....has a broke arm in two places from a football injury Friday night...unable to get his driver's license.......just enjoy them........