Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

December 21, 2009

2 Year Stats

Friday we had Olivia's 2 year Well-Baby check up...I've had to reschedule a lot due to other appts or Olivia not being healthy. So here is her stats:

Wt# 35 lbs
Length - 36 inches (90%)
Head - 50 cm (95%)

The dr. was happy with her sleeping through the night, eating with utensils, starting to use a cup, kicking a ball, using 2 or more words to try and make a sentance, and is able to point to body parts or family members/friends. I did ask him about getting her out of the crib and into a regular bed and he said that if she isn't trying to get out and it doesn't bother her to sleep in it, to keep her there. He said if you do it too soon she could come wandering in your room to sleep. That is the last thing I want! I think after the holidays Aaron and I will start looking at beds for her. We are also going to try and get the upstairs done so all her toys, our computer and sewing table can go up there. The computer room will become her bedroom. I already have bedding picked out and know what colors to paint her room. I can honestly say that I am in no hurry to get her out, but am excited to get her big girl room ready!

Afterwards we came home and lounged the whole day. When Olivia napped, we did too. I love those kind of days!

No comments: