Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

January 17, 2010

TWINS!

Friday we had our ultrasound appointment. We arrived for a 2pm appt and our friend is the tech and that always makes it nice. When Kristin came out to get me she asked how I was and I said "Nervous"... she said "why?" and I said, "I am just so nervous". I was nervous, I wanted to make sure we had a healthy heartbeat and everything was going to be okay. The ultrasound was vaginal, she didn't get an image for 2 seconds and said "well no wonder you've been so nervous"...and I was worried instantly and she said "there's 2!!!!" Baby A had a 180 heartbeat and Baby B had a 178 heartbeat. Measuring a couple days ahead which is great and look FANTASTIC!!! I took my glasses off and started laughing/ crying and Aaron was sitting down by that time. We just kept laughing, because my dad, and so many others kept saying, better hope there's only 1 in there!! We feel truly blessed and each day has been getting easier and easier. We have a lot of plans to make, things to get and choices to make. We ask for extra prayers for strength, good health and a smooth pregnancy and delivery with no complications. God Bless to you all!

(I'll post pics once this stupid thing lets me... I might have to buy more storage)

4 comments:

Haley Elizabeth said...

Kelly you reacted like anyone would. Twins is such a blessing! I'm so completely happy for you. I hope you have a great pregnancy and defintely a healthy one. Good luck!!

Jen said...

god bless you guys! we will pray for continuous guidance and care over you during this time! congrats to all of you!

Christy and Chad said...

Oh my gosh, twins!!! I'm so excited for you. congrats!!!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

I'm sure this was a lot to take in. I would have just laughed too especially with all of the comments before hand. Everything will work out. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and babies going your way!