Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

February 7, 2010

Exersaucer #2
















I am part of a Lima Mom's group and found this great exersaucer for $40. Brand new they are $100! So I jumped on it. She met me in Ottawa and once I got home, well you can see for yourself, Olivia was all over it. When I took these pics (from last weekend) I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures since New Years Day! 30 days had came and gone and I didn't take any pictures. Shows how tired and crappy I've been feeling lately. The sweeping pics are from January 1st. I am just terrible at posting lately because when Olivia naps....mommy does too! I am very happy with the condition of the exersaucer and look forward to see the twins play in their own someday... I know Olivia will be all about showing them a good time in them since she has now tried out both!

1 comment:

Haley Elizabeth said...

I don't blame you for being tired. I think the best thing to do is rest whenever you can. You have double the tiredness! I know when I was pregnant with Leah I laid down everytime Haley took a nap. I am not a nap person, so I just kind of rested. It helped though. Without those down periods, I would of colasped!