Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

September 22, 2010

Best Friends...Paige & Olivia














































Watching Paige & Olivia play is so fun! They are so different and the same..it makes Jess and I laugh. Aaron took them outside while Jess, Kendall, Everett and I stayed inside to chit chat. I go to Jess for a lot more than just friendship, she listens, gives great advice and also never judges me... and Ilove her for that. I truly pray that the girls remain such good friends and someday are able to enjoy parenthood together like Jess and I have.

1 comment:

Haley Elizabeth said...

They remind me of Haley and Emily. I loved that Haley had Emily for so long. I'm so sad that we don't live by Emily and Lindsay anymore. Lindsay was my friend to and went through everything I went through. Your so lucky to have great friends still :)