Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

September 2, 2010

September 1st

These are all from yesterday! Olivia hates to wear clothes as you can tell in most of the pictures and Everett is wearing one of 3 new outfits from our friends the Haughs! He is getting so big and goes again next Wednesday for another well-baby check up and I am anxious to see how much he weighs. He is up at 2:30 and 6 to eat and eats on average 4-5 oz a feeding. I am pumping close to 5oz total on one sitting and started taking an herbal to help my milk supply.









































































































2 comments:

Britni said...

Love all the pictures and great expressions you captured! I can't WAIT to hold Everett, he is just sooo cute!!! Ember loves to run around in her undies too... I don't get it but I let her a lot if we're indoors,lol. She also has to be barefoot at ALL times....gets hard when we go to stores and restaurants...my little country bumpkin :)

Christy and Chad said...

Cute pics.