Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

November 10, 2010

Everett John's Dedication 11/7/2010

Everett John had his Dedication Sunday. It was so hard to keep my tears back... emotions run so strong when in the Lord's house! Pastor Tim always moves me with his words and I just love having such a strong spiritual "motivator" in my life. I remember sitting in church that day looking around and thinking "we have an awesome church family"... and what a beautiful day!! You really think of whats important while sitting in those pews and I truly feel blessed :) Everett wore the same gown that Olivia wore... also worn by Grandma Rosanne, Uncle Jason and hand sewn by Great-Grandmother Rosemary Kania!! A lot of history with the gown and it gets more and more fragile each child!

No comments: