Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

May 8, 2007

26 Candles



Well today I am 26 years old! Last year at this time Aaron and I picked up our new Equinox and that was my birthday present!! This year the husband has gotten me cable internet. I can't wait to be able to post more pictures and be able to email friends back more... Alicia, Melissa, & Elan... I never get the chance to email them like I would like to.




Tonight Aaron is cooking me spaghetti, garlic bread and yes a cake!! We'll see how much he can multi task. I am sure I will have to take over... I have my way of doing things in the kitchen and sometimes it drives me crazy when I see him do something one way and I do it another way.. ha ah!! I am sure he'll tell me to leave the room like 5 times... ha ha!
Mom & Dad got me my Willow Tree Lane figure, she is pregnant. And a really nice wreath, more summer and spring but beautiful! They also pitched in on my maternity clothes... so I appreciate that so much!!

Well hope everyone has a great day, I am at work, just ate lunch and sucking on a candycane... it helps with the sick feeling. They are great!







No comments: