Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

May 24, 2007

Hide-n-Go-Seek

Today was my 4 month appt with Dr. Schutz. Aaron came with me and got to meet him... he loves him! He is soo down to earth and the way he explains things is soo in "english". I got on the scale, and have lost 1 pound since my last appt. WOO HOO. I want to really watch what I eat and make sure I stay away from over indulging myself just to do it because they say you can when pregnant... no they don't. You are to watch what you eat and gain a max of 35 pounds. All depending on your bone structure.

He explained what I should experience in the 2nd trimester and I had informed him that it had been 1 week since I last got sick and I am not as hungry I usually am... and he said that is all normal and that when a mom is sick with "morning" sickness it usually points to a healthier start to the babies developing little body. I said that it is all worth it and also glad that it might be over (the sickness part). I know it is said to come back in the 3rd and final trimester.

He put the doppler on my belly to try and find the babies heart beat.


waiting...




waiting...




waitiing...



waiting...




waiting...



waiting....




waiting...


GOT IT!! Finally, I was crying a little... I was scared. But Dr. Schutz said that it is normal that he couldn't find it right away. The babies heartbeat was strong and perfect he said... it was at 150 today. It was such a relief to hear this little guys heartbeat...I told Aaron that it is already playing hide and seek and I didn't like it today. Dr. Schutz said the baby is right next to a major artery that is why it took him a while. He kept re-asuring me that no matter if it was with the doppler or the ultrasound he would find that little heartbeat. He also said that I am measuring up to term and I will return June 19th.

No comments: