Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

June 8, 2008

Getting Braver - 6/1/08





Olivia was getting a little brave on Sunday... She for a moment was on her knees for a while and even was holding herself up on her hands... I was amazed. But it only lasted for a second or two... just long enough for us to notice. She is becoming very active and vocal now... just growing into a little girl!! I love this outfit... the shorts are so cute on her chubby legs. She now reaches her arms to me for me to hold her or pick her up... it makes me feel good that she needs me still... :)

1 comment:

Britni said...

Too cute! I looove the 1st picture. It reminds me of how excited Ember was to learn to crawl. Trust me she was EXCITED, haha. It really shouldn't be long now since she can do a push up now!! She is getting strong! I love her outfit too :)