Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

June 8, 2008

Our New Baby - 5/31/2008












Nana got Olivia a baby doll... it is almost as big as Olivia and I think is kinda creepy... but Olivia loves her. She just sucks on her face and hits it with excitement... you get what she is doing right? Anyways... she loves it and when we get it out she just starts waving her hands and screams!!




We shopped that day with Nana and Olivia did great... we shopped at Kohls and got her all kinds of new clothes. I got paid $75.00 more a week than I did in Findlay... I am making a dollar less and working 10 hours less... hmmmm??? I think it was a great move..."Thanks Kim Brandeberry.... !!" Anyways...I am so happy with this new job and look forward to many, many, many more years there! I am so close to Olivia I've been able to give her Tylenol when her teeth were hurting and also been able to go and feed her a bottle on my lunch time too... it is nice!

1 comment:

Britni said...

First of all I love her head band! So stylish & totally something I would pick out!

That is so nice you love your job! I would be doing the same thing stopping by on lunch breaks. I bet Olivia loves that.

It sounds like they are a very nice relaxed caring daycare and that is great for Olivia. Much better then her last care giver.