Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

July 22, 2008

Lets Go Swimming!



Saturday we got to the Hotel and our swimsuits were on and we were so ready to go! Olivia was getting a little fussy maybe nap time but we still thought we'd give it a try. She was so relaxed and just loved to watch all the kids swim and splash around. Her floatie was perfect... not to big and had a little valley to allow her to feel the water. The pool was heated and I think that helped a lot.
I got into the water and started to swim towards Aaron and Olivia and I felt something on my hand... I brought my hand out of hte water and realized that my wedding set had slipped off my hand!!!!!!! I INSTANTLY FELT SICK! I do not open my eyes under the water... never have. I looked down and i was in the 6 ft section and I could see my ring at the bottom... down I go feeling around with my eyes closed.... came back up and Aaron yells "whats going on?" I say back to him that I lost my ring......He has this look of shock! I go down again and feeling around and GOT IT! I was so happy to finally get it back! I then swam the rest of the time with my hand in a fist. We weren't really swimming... we were just swirling Olivia around and enjoying being together... our room was on the other side of the Holidome. I just couldn't belive that had happened.
After an hour Olivia was looking like a zombie... tired! So we got out and headed back to our room. Olivia got changed and out she went... it didn't take her too long at all.

No comments: