Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

July 8, 2008

Red White Blue & Olivia Rose





Olivia wore her Red White and Blue on Friday for the 4th of July. She look so darn cute in this outfit. That day I was hoping to visit my friend Kari, but Olivia had another idea in mind... she didn't take a nap until close to 1:00 pm and slept for almost 2 hours. She needed it, she started to get kinda crabby after she ate her lunch. She usually naps around 9:30 and then eats lunch and then naps again around 2ish. So her schedule was all messed up. We were supposed to meet Aunt Heather at 4:45 pm to go see fireworks together at her brother's house in Findlay. When I got to Heather's house I just walked in... I scared her. Heather has such cute patriotic decorations at her house and red, white, and blue flowers all over up front... a perfect setting for pictures. Olivia loved them all!!
We then went to her brother's house and she was the life of the party. One of the little girls was hulla-hoopin' and Olivia would just laugh and laugh... too cute!! They BBQd and we all brought dishes and at 10 pm the fireworks started and of course as I look down to see if Olivia is watching... she is sleeping!! Go figure... but I did close my eyes at one time and say a prayer for all those across seas... especially Jason. It was a nice show!!

No comments: