Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

April 25, 2009

BBQ with friends 4.25.2009





































Tonight we went to a BBQ at Brian, Jess and Paige's house. Other friends came too, lots of food to be shared by everyone. We brought home made mac & cheese. Olivia did a great job playing and entertaining herself. The girls are so much fun to watch... I just love seeing them together. The girls had their hair done the same and in cute short outfits! Olivia is wearing a new outfit that my mom got her and I found matching clips that we had already... they matched her outfit perfectly! I can't wait to start getting her in all her new summer clothes! These pics are taken with my kodak... the Nikon is still charging and I need to get a special flash memory card first. I need to venture to Taylor Photo in BG since the Findlay one is closed.

1 comment:

Britni said...

Such a cute summer outfit! I love her hair too :) I am excited to have the girls start wearing dresses and shorts outfits too! I love summer clothes!