Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

April 14, 2009

Love her







These are from the Tussing Easter Sunday... we changed Olivia out of her 1st Easter dress into this outfit, she is teething badly and soaking her clothes with drool. But I love her in these photos. The black outfit, her pig tails and perfect smile! Her blue eyes really show up here too. I am slow at posting Easter pics, hopefully tonight I can get to them! Thursday is Elmo in Lima, and CAN'T wait for that!

1 comment:

Haley Elizabeth said...

Kelly I love her pigtails! They are so cute. Leah seems to be teething to! Can you believe it. I wouldn't be surprised if she popped out a tooth next month. She keeps drooling and wetting one bib after another. Haley didn't get her first tooth till 5 months!