Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

April 4, 2009

Pig Tails











Effective Wednesday at daycare, Olivia's hair is now in pigtails almost everyday! Michelle from the nursery put Olivia's hair in pigtails and when I came to pick her up, I was so shocked, happy and my heart melted. She looks like such a big girl!! So Friday I put them in her hair before we got groceries, Aaron had yet to see her like that, so when she came out of her bedroom with them, he said "my hear has melted"... too cute!! Today Olivia and I are venturing to Findlay or Lima with Jess & Paige. Gotta finish up the twins' birthday presents. They turn 8 years old next Saturday the 11th. I just can't believe how big they are. You can also see the top pic is of one of our spare bedrooms, now Olivia's play room...she is overtaking our entire house with toys and such. She had a corner in our family room, but we now have an entertainment center and tv there...so she is now in the spare room...which someday will be her big girl room if and when we have more kids.
Last night we tried a movie in the theatre... she lasted an hour and it was just too soon. And we tried Monsters vs. Aliens and I think if it was Horton, Tinkerbell or something like that she would love it. So we'll try again next year this time, if there is something her age out. I think it would be great for her to have a night out with her daddy when a lil oder... they can do movies and Macdonalds, and that can be mommy's time... we'll see!!

No comments: