Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

October 29, 2009

Happy 4 Year Anniversary!


Today marks Aaron and I's 4 year wedding anniversary and being together for 12 years total! It's been a long journey and I look back at our wedding day at a time when life was filled with friendship, love, laughter and most of all family! Some relationships have changed, some have moved away and some have gotten even closer! We pray that all are well, healthy, and happy! We are so blessed to have the friends and family we have today, and have treasured having you along for our life journey! I pray that I have many many more years with Aaron, he is my best friend, my lover and the father of my gorgeous baby girl! I couldn't ask for anything more. I often find myself wanting more and then I have to remember, all good things come to those who wait. Prayer has helped us alot these past 4 years and we look to the lord a lot more. Happy Anniversary Aaron Chad Tussing....I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE EVERYDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!