Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

October 17, 2009

Playdate with Jess, Paige & Kendall!




Last night we had the pleasure of another great playdate with our bestest friends :) I just love love love getting together with Jess... we have such great conversations, the girls play so well and I get to hold baby Kendall a little :). The girls do fantastic together... I just can't go on enough about them together... I'll needto bring a movie camera with me next time... we pull in Olivia instantly "Paige". She knows her house already. We come in and Olivia says, "Hi Paige" and Paige says "Hi!!" with lots of laughs and they scream and run off to play. Jess and I just laugh and head to the living room and go on about all our day to day stuff, money, men, family, work, friends....christmas ideas. It is great!!!

No comments: