Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

April 9, 2010

Our Easter Sunday
























































Easter Sunday, Olivia slept in her dress, so it was easy to get her ready. It actually wasn't her Easter dress, but I got tired of fighting with her. She looked good anyways and her Easter Dress will still be worn to church. We did Church with Nana & Papa (Aaron worked) and I even wore a dress....not like me I know! But we played outside, she took a bubble bath with her new letters and we just tried to stay busy and play.

3 comments:

Britni said...

I was behind on checking your blog....I love Olivia's Easter dress. It's sooo pretty on her :) Love all the pics!!

Haley Elizabeth said...

Her dress is so pretty!

Christy and Chad said...

Olivis looks so cute in that dress!!