Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

June 15, 2010

30 Week Ultrasound Pics/ Update



Yesterday we had the pleasure of seeing Baby #2 again. He/She really looked like a chubby baby in there. Its head is squished with my placenta and is head down officially. It was kicking while Kristin did the Ultrasound. It is head down with its back arched on my right side and legs, feet, and arms are more toward the left of me. Which is amazing because I feel some sharp movements on my right side and Kristin said it is probably the baby's back/hips stretching or moving. But it should now stay head down until delivery. The baby's estimated weight is....4 POUNDS!!!! Another big baby coming for Aaron and I.
I've gained a total of 14 pounds so far and measuring exactly at 30 weeks. The heart rate ranged from 132 to 152. There was a couple of times during the Ultrasound (non 3-D) that the baby's face was positioned so perfectly that it looked JUST LIKE OLIVIA! The nose, mouth and chin...it was amazing.
I have no pick as to if I think it is a boy or a girl and every appointment I just get more and more confused as to what I think it might be. Most of our family is guessing boy and Aaron and I talk about it all the time and can't seem to get a feeling. I often think it is because we thougth Olivia was a boy all through out our pregnancy, so maybe we are too scared to guess.

We go again in 2 weeks and then at 37 weeks have another Ultrasound, then see Dr. Schutz and decide if we'll go VBAC or C-Section.

1 comment:

NANA said...

Looks like a boy to me!!!