Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

July 1, 2010

Olivia's Final Day at Loving Care Daycare


Thursday July 1st marked Olivia's last days at Loving Care Daycare & Preschool. I was a mess the whole week and that morning we brought in Sue Christman Cupcakes to share. I couldn't even talk when I dropped her off, I was crying. I left my Nikon with Miss Michelle (pictured) to take pictures of Olivia through out the day and it was the best thing I could have done... she got some fantastic pictures and to be honest made me cry even more when I saw how much Olivia loved it there... the hugs, games, outside play and her napping...just broke my heart. When I went to pick her up, all the teachers had hugs and positive words for her and I and I just cried like a baby. I wish we could stay there, but of course, we just can't do it right now. I will always recommend that facility to anyone and who knows...maybe someday we'll be back :)

No comments: