Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

July 26, 2010

Belly Pics - Aaron's Photography... tee hee!












Saturday July 17th (35 weeks pregnant) we ventured out by the Apple trees and took some pictures of Olivia painting my belly. She did a great job. She was upset when we were all done. I kept telling her that the baby was kicking her...she would laugh. Aaron did a great job taking pictures. Olivia picked out her dress, her favorite! Aaron started with a heart and Olivia colored it in...and then went to town. When she'd go over my belly button it tickled... I'd giggle and she'd tell me to "sit still".
I had all kinds of emotions running through me that day, my baby painting my belly... I just still find myself staring at Olivia thinking, "where has the last 2 1/2 years gone?". I told Aaron the other night... I've never thought that I could love someone as much as I love Olivia and soon we'll be welcoming baby #2... and the moment that Olivia holds that baby will be very emotional for me I know. I keep telling Aaron to be prepared for a lot of tears...tears of joy!
I am also trying to prepare myself that I am having 1 child...when we started out with twins. I know that the last 7 months we've known it was one, but I can't help but think about what could have been.
We look forward to welcoming him/her soon... can't believe that I have less than 4 weeks until we have this new bundle of joy. We've been trying to prepare Olivia for what's about to happen, and think she is just as excited as we are!
(Special thanks to Britni for editing some of the pictures...I LOVE THEM!)

1 comment:

Britni said...

You're very welcome!

I am so excited for you guys. It is a wonderful thing to see your oldest welcome their new sibling to the world. I think Olivia will be a great big sis. She seems very nurturing and so sweet. :)