Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

September 26, 2007

Baby Gus' Nursery

WELCOME TO BABY GUS' NURSERY! We are still waiting on trim yet, but other than that, we are waiting patiently for the baby to arrive. Everything is in place and ready to go!! So we think ;)
Here is the rocker that Aaron's mom gave us, the boppy, the awesome pillow and cute blanket that Nana made. There is a small night stand, black with designs painted on it, that I got from Rettigs. Work had gotten us a gift card for our wedding and this is what I bought. It holds burp clothes, bibs, and nursing pads. On top is a empty frame, and Gus' first ultrasound pic, and our monitor. I already tested it out and Aaron thought it was his fire pager. Ha Ha!!
Diapers, Check... Wipes, Check... Alcohol, Check... These baskets are soo nice and they hold eveyrthing perfectly!
Here is the adorable Build-A-Bear that my friend Elan did for us!! I absolutely love it!!
Here is a better pic of the shelf with the cute blanket that Robin got for the baby!! It says "Bee Happy".
This is the adorable BEE bedding that Robin got me... yellow, green, cream and black... what more could you ask for in gender neutral bedding? It is perfect. The green matches are walls perfectly... and this was the second color we went with. The cream goes great with the rug, the black with all the furnitre and the yellow is just perfect!! Robin made a great choice!
The mobile that I wind up at least once every night!!
We took an old dresser (My great, great grandmothers), painted it black and turned it into a changing table. Put the changing pad on top, with two baskets. One with diapers and wipes, and the other with lotions, butt creme, and alcohol. It all fits perfect. The shelf we purchased at the Hospice Auction last February. It is a quilt shelf, and I have a frame (waiting on Gus' pic), the twins newborn pics, a beehive clock, and the adorable Teddy Bear Bee stitch that my friend Heather Kuhlman made for us. I love it! The bee decor was all purchased by Aaron's Aunt Barb, and Cousins Kellie & Kourtney. The baskets were, one from Robin, and one from Barb & the girls again!
Baby Gus' closet is packed. Right now I have the car seat (from Grandma Rosie), the pack-n-play (from Nana) and Gus' clothes. Everything that I've washed is folded neatly in the dresser. Everything else for when the baby is older is still on hangers. Some of the outfits are gender specific and I kept tags in case I'd return any of them. I put together the Exersaucer on Sunday and it was a little challenging. I know the baby won't use it right away but I could not let it sit there in the box. That was purchased by Aaron's Aunt Sandy, and cousins Stacey, Stefanie & Becky. We love it!!

Bumble Bee Decor and pale green walls. The Bedding was purchased by my sister Robin, the rug by Nana (my mom), the stroller by Grandma Rosie (Aaron's mom)!
This rocker was given to us by Grandma Rosie... I love it! Big enough for my big butt to sit in it and nurse the baby. The pillow was from Kellie, Barb, & Kourtney, and the boppy is from Stephanie & her girls! The adorable animal print blanket is from Nana as well.



1 comment:

Britni said...

It sounds like you've thought of everything,good job!The nursery looks so pretty!!All it's missing is that baby :)