Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

September 26, 2007

Ready, Mark, ACTION!

Saturday we used our Sears gift card to purchase a video camera. With my brothers advice and camera expertise we purchased a Digital Sony Hi 8 camera and look forward to using it to capture the babies first bath, first feeding experience, crawling, etc. It will be great!

Aaron's brothers and families got us a $300. gift card to Sears for a shower gift and we were very overwhelmed with the amount on the card. They over did it... and we are so appreciative.
THANKS GUYS!!

Jason is getting deployed to Iraq again. He starts the process this weekend and should be deployed shortly after Christmas. I am so sad to see him go. He and Jason have only gotten closer since he has returned this last time, and I know Aaron is not wanting him to go. I am thankful that Jason will be able to see our little one before going... we'll be sure to send some care packages... maybe some dirty diapers!! ha ah!! Email will be a god sent as well as our website... hopefully he'll be able to get online and keep up to date to what is going on here in L-town!

Keep him in your prayers. As well as his 3 children and girlfriend Heather!!

Thanks - Kelly

1 comment:

Britni said...

What a wonderful gift!We are able to take video on our camera,so that's how we've been able to capture everything.You will really love having it I am sure!
I will keep Jason in my prayers for sure.I am sorry to hear he has to leave his family behind,how sad!!