Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

November 9, 2007

Friday


Well I am off today... already have the dishwasher going and the bed sheets changed and it is only 8:55 am. I woke up with Aaron this morning at 7 am and we ate breakfast together and now I am off on my list. He brought me a bucket to start washing down woodwork and walls. I guess they call this nesting.


Today at 12:15 pm Fisher has a vet appt in Findlay. My brother Travis is going with me to help with Fisher. He is the yellow lab in the picture. He is soo tall and thin that last year when Aaron took him he said that if Fisher weighed 100 lbs he would take him through McDonalds and get him a cheeseburger... well he came in at 98 lbs so Aaron gave him one anyways... ha ha!! So today I am sure he'll be 100 lbs and Travis and I will have to go through the drive through in Findlay and get Fishman a cheeseburger.
Well off to the shower... I am now shaving everyday... and it is tuff with a clawfoot tub. But I should start now. Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Hahaha....you wouldn't want to be all hairy when you go into labor!lol....I was the same way.I had such a hard time towards the end there.You just CAN'T see what you're doin!By the last week of my pregnancy I was just blindly shaving hoping I was getting the right areas,haha!