Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

November 11, 2007

Here I am... 1 week 3 days to go!




I had Aaron take a couple pics of me tonight after I got out of the shower. I have 1 week and 3 days to go and just can't believe it!! I'll be sad when I no longer have this belly and excited to have this new little baby to hold and love. You can't have it all I guess... haha!! I like having the baby with me where ever I go and all I have to do is reach down and rub or pat my belly. I love to feel it move and kick. I can't wait to see who he or she looks like and will it be a mommy's boy or a daddy's girl? We'll find out soon enough!!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Aww,I just saw these now!I must have missed this post!Now you have your sweet baby Olivia to hold & love!You looked great at 39 weeks!!