Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

May 5, 2008

An Early Father's Day Gift









Friday Mom and I went to Delphos to Lyle's Mopeds ands he bought Dad a brand new Tomos moped. They get 100 miles to the gallon and really will pay for itself in a year with the way gas prices are. He absolutely loved it and the twins had to ride it with Papa too. Mom had a great idea and dad was so excited.



After Delphos we went to the Lima Mall and mom allowed me to pick out my birthday gift and I bought a few little outfits for Olivia... a 4th of July outfit and a couple seperates that could be worn with other things... makes them more versatile.



Saturday Olivia and I went to Hobby Lobby and then to the new Wal-Mart in Findlay. We used her seat for the shopping cart for the first time and she did great!! She just looked around and all the other shoppers would stop and say "Hi pretty girl".... "You shoppin' with mommy?".... and she would just smile. It is really nice because it has a pillow for her to lean up against and she had some toys she would keep beside her and when she wanted them she would grab for them.


I am making Mother's Day gifts for my mom, Rosanne and myself. Robin helped me... or basically put them togehter.... last night and they look awesome!! I have the idea and she has the talent. I'll take pictures when I give them to them. They are from Aaron, myself and most of all Olivia!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! NANA REALLY LOOKS THICK
FROM THE BACKSIDE!! WOW SHE NEEDS
TO LAY OFF THE JUNK OR SHE WILL
HAVE TO GET THE MOPED FOR HEAVY
WEIGHT PEOPLE! WOW!!!!!!!