Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

May 23, 2008

May 17 - 6 Months Old





Olivia turned 6 months old on May 17th.... I can't believe it!! We did groceries that morning and then off to the camp ground in Van Buren to visit with Nana and Papa! She loved it. We cruised on the golf cart, sat on their deck and then played inside the camper. THey have a very nice camper and it has like 3 or 4 pop outs for the kitchen and double bunks in the back... so nice. They bought it brand new last year. We will hopefully be camping a lot this year.!!
Olivia graduated to a bigger paci. I bought the MAMs 6+. I think she does like it better and it doesn't fall out as much when she sleeps. It looks so funny in her mouth... the big purple outside. She did great!
I can't believe that she is 6 months old. My little girl getting so big. I just love to snuggle with her and will be so sad when she doesn't want to do that anymore. They grow so fast in their first year and the advancements they make is amazing.

1 comment:

Britni said...

Well if it makes you feel any better both girls still LOOOVE to snuggle. I think girls are a bit snugglier then boys...but I may be wrong...just going by what my friends with boys have said!

I bet you you have many more fun years of snuggling ahead of you! :D I'm gald you guys had a fun weekend! I can't believe Olivia is 6 months old already!