Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

May 8, 2009

28 Years Old


Today I turn the big 28! Knocking on 30's door for sure! Time surely has flown by! I woke up this morning to an empty bed, Aaron had Olivia out in the living room already with Sesame Street on. I told him to get sausage thawed and I'll start getting french toast ready, it was so good! Tonight we plan to go to Red Lobster, my fav place to eat for special occassions. I got a $25 gift card from Hancock COunty for Adminstrative Professionals day and will use that tonight for sure. It is so nice to feel appreciated! I've gotten my new Nikon camera from Aaron & Olivia, a Vera Bradley purse from Rosanne, a picture cube and "K" note cards from my one boss Darren, she is so sweet! And the movie Fireproof and an orange citrus candle from my other boss Jennifer...another sweet heart! So far my birthday has been good, there is still a cake mix and frosting on the counter, I am thinking that Aaron forgot.... I might have to make it myself! ha ha! Tomorrow not sure what we'll do and then Sunday is my 2nd Mother's Day! I can't believe how my life has changed from year to year. Do you ever think..."what was I doing 2 years ago?.....I was newly pregnant! Amazing that now I have a beautiful daughter who will be 18 months old this month!!! 10 years ago I was a junior in high school....(I was one of the oldest) and now a wife, mother and home owner! If someone would have told me that then I pry would have thought "ya maybe I guess". Our priorities in life change as we get older, our goals change, our outlook on life changes, each day becomes more and more important and precious! We might not be given tomorrow! Thanks to all the great birthday wishes by phone too.... Dad, Mom, Chuck, Jason & Robin! Always feels good to know that ppl remember!

ALSO, JUST GOT WORD, SEAN & ELAN ARE ON THEIR WAY TO THE HOSPITAL!! I pray that her labor goes well and fast! I am guessing a little girl, Scarlett!

No comments: