Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

May 31, 2009

New Kittens
















It is official, Olivia now has 2 baby kittens. One is tiger and the other is white with orange spots. the white one is more tame than the tiger one right now. But with time they'll come around. The whole way home Olivia was so excited to have them in the car next to her.... kept laughing, screeching in excitement and then sad when she couldn't see them in the carrier. when we got home, to the barn we went to show them their new home... they wondered all over sniffing and see what they could get into. Olivia does get mad if she can't see them or if they run from her, but she'll get used that. I have runny nose and itchy eyes already because I am allergic to them. I have small bumps on my arms from holding htem... so I'll be very hesitant to hold them. The dogs are in aw of them... they hiss and try to attach Fisher, he is so big and in their faces I don't blame them. But we played outside all day today.

No comments: