Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

May 13, 2009

Lazy Saturday afternoon!





































After Aaron came home we were so lazy... the weather was sunny but very very windy. So we were basically inside for the duration of the day. Olivia and I stayed in our pjs until close to 2 pm. We ended up all taking hour and half naps...Olivia and I napped together and it was so nice. We watched Fireproof that I got from my one boss Jennifer for my birthday....LOVED THE MOVIE! Recommend for all married/engaged/couples!! We ordered pizza and were couch potatoes all day, which was nice for once! Olivia was playing with her Bumbo seat that she dug out of her closet, you can see that she was getting made because she couldn't get out on her own and you can also see that she has shoes on...our new thing...24/7 shoes all the time.

No comments: