Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

June 21, 2009

Owens Car Show 6-20-2009












I love this Super Sport...nice!!
I absolutely couldn't get over how pretty the color was on this car...so nice!







I thought the black really makes the chrome pop...nice!!


My dad said that this looks just like his first car he had, only his had tan interior!


Saturday morning we ventured to Van Buren's campground, Mom's car, my '71 Beetle and dad's '55 Chevy. The ppls reactions when we'd drive by is priceless. I know I like to see old cars and that is the #1 thing I love to do with my dad, car shows! So I am so excited that on Father's Day weekend we were able to go together in each of our own cars! Dad has done a lot of work to his car and constantly talks of more and more stuff he'd like to do. If I had all the money in the world I would give it to him so he could get it all done now. And with my bug, I am constantly asking him how to do stuff or "hey this needs fixed"... what will I do when he's gone? He is our go to guy for car problems... and I'll never sell my bug. We built it together starting at age 13! I've had it for 15 years and hope that someday one of my kids will take as much pride in it as I have.




That's right...its a Volkswagen Beetle TRUCK!











No comments: