Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

June 14, 2009

Walk, Park & Picnic!









































































































































Saturday morning after we got up at 9:00 am...NICE!! We ventured to the Buckeye park around 10:30 am. I parked at our church and headed to the opposite side of town. We played at the buckeye park for about an hour and half. I just keep her going hoping for a good nap later in the day.... my house needed so good cleaning. She loved the tunnels and the swings of course...she just let the air hit her face and she seems so relaxed in the swings. We then ate a snack at hte park too, I packed grapes, string cheese (her fav) and honey bee's. We then headed back to the car, she started to zone out half way back to the car...around 3pm. We got home, ate a half lunch (we were still full from our snack) and then she napped. I then cleaned the kitchen and put a ham in a crock pot and then made home-made mac&cheese. It was delicous and so not on my weight watchers scale... who knows how many points that mac&cheese was. Friday Olivia got her shots and they were in the thighs this time...she has a raised spot on her left leg. She points to it and says jibberish. I try to tell her it is her "owie" and then I kiss it to make it feel better. She now weighs 30 lbs and 5 oz. She is starting to come back on down on the charts and "even out" as the dr. says. Aaron had to take her by himself and he said that she did very well with the shots. He brought her back to my work, she ate McDonalds and Aaron had to get two rx filled for her, one for a cough and two for a sore spot on her behind that won't go away. It is already starting to look better. It sits right where her diaper rubs and I was trying no diaper, but she scares me. Now no more shots until she is in Kindergarten.

No comments: