Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

January 19, 2008

Mommy & Baby Sore

My arm is killing me today... I did way too much with it yesterday and this morning. It is hard to pick her up. She got her shots yesterday and of course cried but not for long... as soon as I picked her up she was good. She has 3 little cartoon bandaids on her legs.



She now weighs 14 lbs 15 oz. The dr. says that she looks great and loves her blue eyes.



She has a cold as well... 1 week at the sitters and already sick. We are sucking her nose all the time and she is just wanting to cuddle and sleep. We are giving her Tylenol every 6 hours for the first 24 hours after her shots to keep her comfortable and keep her from getting a fever.



I made a huge pot of Veggie soup last night and today we plan to clean a little and just be a family. Aaron worked 60 hours this week and now will go in Monday and not get a day off until the following Monday.



Stay warm everyone, and I'll post some pics later. My arm is killing me!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Aww,I can't believe she has a cold already,poor thing!

I was scared for Ember getting sick at 8 & 1/2 months! I hope Olivia just has a cold and nothing too severe.

I hope your arm feels better!!