Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

January 9, 2008

Pretty Girl

Here are some pics of Olivia this week. My last week home with her. I am so sad to leave her and will miss her so much. She is starting to talk to herself and really enjoy her mobile and make eye contact with things.
Today we ventured to Findlay and visited my friends at work. The last time they saw her she was 2 weeks old. She has grown so much! They have been my support group throughout my entire pregnancy and they are like family.

Tomorrow I get my hair done before going back to work and Aunt Robin is going to babysite while I get it done, and then I am hoping this weekend Aaron and I can have some family time because he will begin his 12 hour 5 days a week shifts. It is only in the beginning but hopefully mid March he'll start the swing hours and will have some days off that Olivia can stay home with dad. Maybe they could end up doing lunch with mom sometime!!!
















2 comments:

Britni said...

I have been checking your blog,but didn't think you had posted anything because I saw the Celine Dion picture still there!

I love the 3rd picture of Olivia smiling!!!Too cute!She is on happy girl :)

Robin said...

What a little cutie pie!! Aunt Robbie is so looking forward to visiting with Miss Olivia while mommy gets beautified!!!