Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

January 2, 2008

SWINGIN'




Little by little Olivia is starting to like her swing. She only stays in it for about 15 to 20 minutes at a time and then she is tired of it. But I think she is liking it more and more now because she is starting to see things. I hope she ends up loving it.... we spent a lot of money on it. But here she is today with an outfit that Nana Mangas got her for Christmas.... it is soo cute on her and it has a hood on it too. She is growing so fast and if I didn't have a C-section today would have been my first day back to work... now I am going back on January 14th. Boo Hoo !!! I do miss my friends and the conversation but will miss her more.

































No comments: