Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

August 31, 2010

Brian & Amber's Wedding






















Saturday we had my cousin Brian's wedding. He married Amber and they are so cute together! Olivia let me curl her hair a lil and wore her butterfly dress and "cinderella" shoes. She was a little fussy through the night because we didn't get her a nap. With the time we left and her sleeping in more with me home it is impossible to get her to sleep at noon when she just got up at 9:30 am. I felt good most hte night, but Olivia and I danced and boy was I hurting the whole way home. I kept feeling spasms in my stomach.... I slept good and hard! Olivia played with the mints on the table. Everett turned 2 weeks old also!!!


















No comments: