Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

June 19, 2007

18 week appointment

Today we had our appointment with my doctor. Everything went well... he answered all our questions and we were very happy with them all. He did touch base on the screening for down syndrome and such.... and we decided against getting tested for that. We will love this baby no matter what happens.

Today the baby's heart rate was around 147. Total I have gained 1.6 pounds which is great!! I don't want to gain too much weight. I am soo worried that I won't be able to wear my old clothes. I don't want to be a flabby mom!

He found it right away today and next month is our next ultrasound. I can't wait!! Mom and Padre are going to meet us there and then we will do supper afterwards.

I am anxious to see their reaction to our ultrasound. I know Mom went to one with Robin, but that has been 6 years ago and I am wondering if they have changed at all? I am wondering if Dad has ever seen a ultrasound for a baby? Either way we are excited to be able to share this experience with them. We'll get new pictures and I will post them immediately!!

Thursday I start my 19th week. Dr. Schutz says that after the 20th week he'll start to measure my belly to see how the baby is growing and around 24 weeks I'll have to drink that awful orange drink.... ughhhhh!!

No comments: