Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

June 17, 2007

Happy Father-2-Be Day Aaron



Today we slept in!!! WOW! 9:00 am I woke up and was amazed that I slept that long. I made Aaron get up with dogs around 6 am because I did it yesterday and couldn't go back to sleep. He slept in until 9;45 or so. I made cinnamon rolls and already have supper in the crock pot. Ham and Cheesy Potatos... yummy!!


Aaron woke up to a Happy Fathers-2-Be day card. He loved it and today after supper we are going to spend some time with my dad. Aaron always makes comments on how lucky I am to have the dad I have. I agree. He is AWESOME!!


Yesterday Aaron and my dad did the Owens Car Show all day. Aaron is fried... but it sounds like they had a great time. Travis and I had our wedding to vidoe... we were there an hour longer than we should have been... but what do you do? You can have a wedding video without any dances. But it all worked out, we were out of there by 9:00 pm. We got some good footage and a lot of dancing for him to work into a great ending.


I love doing weddings with Travis... we talk about everything and it makes me feel closer to him. He has soo many great and funny things that run through that head of his. I love him!!


Well now back to getting a shower and off to Wal-Mart we go... spending more money at that place... hughhhhh


XOXO -

No comments: