Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

March 20, 2008

1 Year Ago Today

1 year ago today Aaron and I got the WONDERFUL news that we were expecting a baby! I can still remember the feelings running through my body and the excitement I had to get home and give my husband a big kiss and hug!

Now we are blessed with Olivia Rose and she is such a joy! Yesterday at Daycare they made all the children easter baskets and hers had a Pink Egg with her name on it! I love it! The one girl there said that she thinks Olivia is getting more and more used to them and the environment. And they always comment on how much she smiles. That really makes me feel good!

Yesterday I had to work in the Ottawa office and after Tonya and I ate lunch at the Mexican restaraunt...Mmmm... we stopped on over to Olivia's daycare and popped in to say hi! She was in a bouncy seat just hanging out watching all the kids play. It was soo nice to see her, but so much harder to leave again. If I do that again, I might just look through the door and not hold her and stuff... we'll see. I also think that if I just look I'll want to hold her too. We'll see!!!

Last night Aaron was off... it was nice to have some family time with him. I get home around 6ish and he leaves at 6:30 pm to get to work and get his uniform on by 7 pm. It is nice to have his days off and spend it together. He does work this weekend which I hate... but it is something we both signed up for and agreed for.

Aaron was able to help with bath time and her nightly routine. We sprawled out on the spare bed and just hung out with Olivia. She would coo and kah and just enjoyed all her time with Mommy and Daddy.

Tonight Aaron is off again and then tomorrow our daycare is closed so Olivia will stay home with Dad and then when I get home Aaron will go to sleep.

Have a great day and isn't today the first day of Spring? Where?

No comments: