Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

March 10, 2008

Olivia's First Day at Loving Care

This morning I left our house at 6:30 am and off to Olivia's new daycare! I got there at about 20 till and signed her in and put our payment in the drop box. Off to the Infant room we go. My heart is pumping very fast... if felt like my first day back to work all over again.

We walk in and there is 2 other children in the room, one boy playing and a little girl drinking her juice and enjoying some cookies.

I felt like all I did was ramble and felt like I talked so fast and when I left I sat in the car thinking... "Did I tell her this.... or that or wait........" But I think I covered all the basis and I was excited to see her daily sheet at the end of the day. It tells me when she napped, how many diapers she had and any special activities that she did.

This morning I was at the Fostoria office and just couldn't stop thinking about Olivia and how she was doing. I kept thinking how the past 3 weeks she has been spoiled and really almost 1:1 with care and attention.

I called around 11:30 and they said everything was going good.

I got to pick her up at 5:40 pm and the lady said that she was a very smiley baby! And was only cranky around 4;30 when she was hungry. She didn't nap very long I noticed on her sheet... but it is a new place and new sounds, smells, and ppl.

I can only expect her to get better and more used to it as time goes by!

I love that she has her own crib, cubby and basket under her crib for her change of clothes, blanket, bibs, and exra diapers.

I appreciate everyones well wishes and prayers for Olivia... I truly believe and hope that she is getting great care and all the attention she deserves!!

Good night!

No comments: