Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

November 18, 2008

Enjoying our new room!! 11-16-2008








































































Sunday was a blah day for us. The night before was Mitch & Kelly's wedding... Aaron was a Best Man in it and made a long weekend of running around and late nights. So Sunday Aaron slept most of the day because of a long night before and he had to work Sunday night too. Olivia and I enjoyed our newly carpeted family room. I love this room now!! It is in the back of the house and no TV yet which I kinda like. Olivia plays and I'll write in my journal, read the newspaper, or just lay on the floor and watch her. It is so peaceful, clean and private! My Uncle Rod did a fantastic job laying the carpet around the stairs... we love it! Our Christmas Tree will go in here this year!

No comments: