Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

November 9, 2008

Playing with Ryley & Hunter
















It was great... while the guys cooked Olivia loved playing with her new toys! Ryley & Hunter helped and I just loved seeing them together! They were very well behaved and shared a few things that I could get them for Christmas! Hunter kept asking "When is Justice coming"... he couldn't wait! I did shed a few tears I will admit... my little girl was having her 1st birthday party, she got so many nice things, I wish my grandparents could have been there to share the joy and excitement with us, and among other things they were hard to keep back! One time Aaron came in to give me the 10 minute notice on the bbq food and I gave him a hug and broke down.... pat your face and back in to the living with a smile.

No comments: